Stress and Anxiety Problems

These problems can be discussed with the doctors, practice nurses, Health Visitor or if appropriate the School nurse. They can often help you without the use of drugs.

You can also view the NHS for more guidance of ways to self-help and self refer to the services available locally, click the link below for more information.

Mental health – NHS (